cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deffered Fees, when will they go!?

N/A

Can somebody tell me when these deffered fees will be lifted from my our accounts?
22 REPLIES
James
Grafter

How many times have I answered this question already? I think I should maybe have it at the top of this forum in big flashy red font Smiley

End of March or early April.
N/A

It's this kind of answer, which makes me glad to get the hell out of here.
James
Grafter

Seriously, that question has been answered so many times, I would expect people to make a little effort before asking the question.

I appreciate I may have come across a little tetchy when answering the question, but I get rather grumpy when I have to repeat myself over and over again, which I imagine everyone else would also.
N/A

OK but I think a sticky is needed on the forum so people can find it easily.
James
Grafter

That's a good idea. I think a common questions sticky sounds like a good idea. If people want to fire me over a list, I'm happy to write it (and annoy the Mods with another sticky post Cheesy).
Community Veteran

Rather than put it in another sticky why not add it to the end of the useful links one and rename useful links and common questions...
James
Grafter

Because that would be practical and would annoy you less Smiley
Community Veteran

Where's Chris when you need him :lol:
N/A

How many times have I answered this question already? I think I should maybe have it at the top of this forum in big flashy red font Smiley

End of March or early April.

I used to work for Disney in Florida, (Pause: insert own joke here) and every day we were asked the same couple of questions over and over. However, that person only ever asked it once and was not aware of the thousands of other answers that the question had received.

Granted there wasn't a forum where you could search before asking the question. But on the other hand PN do not have the customer service kudos at the moment to be anything other than polite and informative to everyone who asks a question regardless of how often that question is asked.
James
Grafter

Fully accept that and apologise if I came across poorly.
gswindale
Grafter

could I make a suggestion that there is a sticky or something dedicated to new users and the search functionality of the forum?
James
Grafter

Yeah - That suggestion was made on Saturday.

I said that I'd be more than happy to create a new user FAQ if people supplied the questions. Maybe we can collate a list of questions in a different thread?
Bookman
Grafter

James, that's not so crazy as it sounds! I've just joined the PlusNet forums so I don't know if you've done this before. But I use Ubuntu Linux and they have a massive set of forums. The times when there is a serious problem (like a broken update file) and they want to warn everyone quickly, the warning goes in a brightly coloured banner at the top of the main forum. So it really is a good way to flag up warnings - or to direct people to some "hot topic".
James
Grafter

Definitely agree, and like I've said, something that I'm more than happy to spend some time doing.