cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear support/moderator; I have a migration MAC code but...

filby
Grafter

Hi everybody,

I had a Plus Premier (£21.99) account but migrated connectivity to Sky's free Broadband. I kept my account active and paid for just in case Sky was dismal, even free can be dismal, and it was. I now have a migration code (LLLSO212398/EK17U) from Sky and would like to have my broadband connectivity switched back to Plus. Only problem is, I can't find an appropriate entry in the Help & Support pages to input the request. Can anyone please tell me how I can get this actioned?
many thanks,
Mark
:?:
4 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

I've initiated this for you now. There isn't a path in the Help & Support wizard for inbound migrations as you're generally not already a customer. Saying that - we've had a lot of customers come back from the likes of TalkTalk and Sky etc... so perhaps we should create one!

Anyways - please monitor ticket 20723848 on your account.

Hope this helps :-)
James
Grafter

This is basically down to the fact that you are still using your old account. Normally, this would be a new order with a new account being created. Anyway, Liam's jumped on this one, so all should be sorted.
filby
Grafter

thanks..

thanks for the speedy response guys.
any idea how long this should take?
James
Grafter

It might not get picked up until Monday (as our provisioning people only work Monday to Friday). The order itself should take 5 working days to complete.