cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dates

N/A

Dates

Good Afternoon.

Just a little aside from moaning and complaining.

What calander does Plusnet use. According to the one that hangs on my wall, and that displayed on the computer screen, it is the 19th November. Yet according to this discussion broad it is the 23rd November.

I know that Christmas appears to be getting earlier each year, but tampering with the dates to hasten the festive season is, surely, out of order <vbg>

Regards

Chowuk
9 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Dates

Make sure the timezone is correctly set within your profile. Click "Profile" near the top of a forum page.
N/A

Dates

Cheesy
This discussion broad, whats her name? Is she nice?
N/A

Dates

Humph! I think I'm hitched to her. She never shuts up. Especially when I'm on my PC! :lol:
N/A

Dates

Youv'e got one too then :roll: Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
LiamM
Grafter

Dates

Can we bring this back on topic please.... very funny...
ChrisR
Grafter

Dates

Lighten up... this forum needs some humour.
N/A

Dates

Shockedops: I,m sorry. Have been very fed up with the boring, moaning posts of late. As a new customer I would like my time here to be happy and friendly. Like most of the peole on the forums though. Thanks to the moderators for doing an unthankful job.
Community Veteran

Dates

Thanks Cavillas,

The forums could certainly do with a little humour at the moment, and since the actual original question has been answered I don't see a problem with this thread. Afterall the topic is called Dates and everyone was discussing Broads Smiley
N/A

Dates

I won't reply again. I,m married and to old for dates now. Cry