cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer limit message on 1st day of new month??

dannykos
Grafter

I'm getting a data transfer limit page when i try and browse any site at all. Today is the first day of my new PAYG billing month - and i haven't used anywhere near 4gig today (7meg)!

is this an isolated incident?Huh
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

That's a little strange, but one of my colleagues has already picked this up and corrected the problem. Make sure you disconnect and reconnect if you haven't already for the change to take effect.
dannykos
Grafter

dave - thanks for the reply. i ended up calling in just incase nobody was checking the forums. It was sorted, but he did say this seemed to happen to everyone on PAYG who's new month started yesterday?

Anyhow - though there might have been a service status announcement or something?? The wife was giving me MAJOR grief al evening at not being able to do anything online :roll:
James
Grafter

Hi there,

We'd only do a service status announcement if it were something that was affecting either a large number of people or globally service affecting.

I've not come across any other instances of this, so I imagine that either it was only you that was affected, or a very small number of people.