cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Transfer Watch - Minimum Amount Set Too High

N/A

Hi

Just looked at my account this afternoon (in Connection Settings). When looking at the account, setting the amount of monies for the user to restrict accesss to the net :lol: . I think the amount to set too high Sad. As the starting amount is £15.00 at 512K & 1MB @ 1GB bandwith.

As I have three members of the family having a free range of connectivity. They can connect to the net without me knowing going over the bandwidth allocated (Without checking my email service). As I spend around £22 a month (4GB bandwidth allocation). I should have the rights to restrict monies @ £22 in the Data Transfer Watch, restricting users going over the 4GB bandwidth, Geting them brassed off not connecting to the net :twisted:

Users should be given a greater access to the amount of monies they would like to spend on connectivity. Retrict the amount of bandwith specified. PN should change the minimum amount to £15.00 :lol:. What do you think
2 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Agreed, and others do too from ADSLGuide.
Community Veteran

See Data Transfer Watch on ADSLguide and this thread.

The usergroup have also raised this issue with plusnet as it is not what we expected it to be when it was discussed previously.