cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D*** Internet Explorer

N/A

D*** Internet Explorer

I have Win2000 pro, Mozilla Firefox and using Outlook 2000 for my e-mails, downloading directly to my pc. So far so good. However, everytime I have to use Internet Explorer: or even go near : its stops my e-mails from completely opening leaving the pics as a small white square with a red cross in the middle. Now I have tried most things I know to get it fixed, but with no result. However, its fixes itself (maybe after a few days/weeks) for no apparent reason.! Can anyone out there help an ageing silver surfer who is approaching senility rather faster than he needs too, help in my quest for a solution.?
2 REPLIES
vic_newey
Grafter

D*** Internet Explorer

Why use Internet explorer if you have firefox ?
Its compatable with mail utilities like outlook Xpress etc. I had that red cross problem with pictures & never did discover how to fix it apart from not using explorer in favour of firefox.
Tip : Use firefoxes excellent cookie manager so that it keeps all your log -in cookies but deletes all others when you close it & you will find that tracking & spyware cookies never get a hold on your system
N/A

D*** Internet Explorer

Many apologies to you, for not replying sooner, I have been elsewhere for the last few days and thanks for the tip. Well its stopped doing the crazies but why, who knows. IE got involved when I was downloading the other day, so its a bummer. However its nice to know others have had the same problem. I guess I'll re-boot windows and see what happens. Many thanks and regards