cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cutting usage time.

N/A

Cutting usage time.

In Web-user 17th -30th October issue there is talk of AOL and BT Openworld cutting their hours of usage. Please PLUS.Net tell me that you have no intentions of following their idea. The reason I ask is BROADBAND is a long,long,long way from my area even though we are surrounded by towns that have it already. Caerphilly, Pontypridd,Merthyr Tydfill (getting soon) and poor folk us in the middle NOT A CHANCE of GETTING BROADBAND Sad I have wanted BB ever since the release and still gutted that we cannot get it. The only way I can is to up sticks so to speak and sorry but there is no way i am selling home and moving. Sad
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Cutting usage time.

> In Web-user 17th -30th October issue there is talk of AOL and BT Openworld cutting their hours of usage. Please PLUS.Net tell me that you have no intentions of following their idea. The reason I ask is BROADBAND is a long,long,long way from my area even though we are surrounded by towns that have it already. Caerphilly, Pontypridd,Merthyr Tydfill (getting soon) and poor folk us in the middle NOT A CHANCE of GETTING BROADBAND Sad I have wanted BB ever since the release and still gutted that we cannot get it. The only way I can is to up sticks so to speak and sorry but there is no way i am selling home and moving. Sad

Hi there,

I can confirm we have now intention to amend the usage allowance for our accounts or any plans to do so in the future.

As you cannot get ADSL you may be interested in the 128k ISDN account we are currently developing, please keep an eye on the portal for further news of this.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

RE: Cutting usage time.

> Hi there,
>
> I can confirm we have now intention to amend the usage allowance for our accounts or any plans to do so in the future.
>
> As you cannot get ADSL you may be interested in the 128k ISDN account we are currently developing, please keep an eye on the portal for further news of this.
>

Thank you for clearing that up for me and yes I will be interested in the 128k connection BUT depends on the pricing Wink but will wait for the further developement news on this subject.