cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support staff

N/A

Customer support staff

Is it me or does anyone else have the problem of support staff hanging up the phone during enquiries about problems? It would be interesting to know if it is a common occurance.

Adam Smiley
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

RE: Customer support staff

> Is it me or does anyone else have the problem of support staff hanging up the phone during enquiries about problems? It would be interesting to know if it is a common occurance.
>
> Adam Smiley

Why did they hang up on you?

Callcentres usually only terminate calls if customers are aggressive or don't listen to thier advice.

Chris
N/A

Hi Adam
Yes it has happen to me twice they can get very nasty if you dont treat them like god i have never in my life had to deal with people like Plusnet customer support

Hope this makes you feel better

Coley

N/A

> Is it me or does anyone else have the problem of support staff hanging up the phone during enquiries about problems? It would be interesting to know if it is a common occurance.
Hi there,
Agents are not permitted to hang up on inbound calls unless the caller is:
a) abusive
b) will not listen to advice and the call goes round in circles
Our support team are a finite resource, and it's important that we offer the best support to all our customers. If you have a complaint about a specific agent we're always welcome to hear your views through the Contact Us system, however the forums are not the correct place to voice this.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

You cheeky rude person are you saying I am abusive it is you and your staff who are abusive and go round in circles not your customers. Dont pretend Plusnet to even try to say you provide a customer support when you do not you are a disgracfully run business and do not trade fairly. You twist the facts of the truth to suit you go and listern to my calls I have made and then make a statement here.

Coley

N/A

Hello,

I am saddened to hear that you are not happy with the service you have received - we do of course try to always listen to what customers have to say to us on a support call and give the best advice possible. Occasionally if a conversation is really leading nowhere we may need to end it, to be fair to other customers who are waiting to speak to us.

With regards to your statement that we are a "disgracefully run business", you are welcome to either raise a contact us ticket or write to our address, to detail what your grievances are.

We do need your and other customers' feedback to be able to improve our business.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Richard Allen...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----