cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service back to front?

SCookie
Grafter

I had a connection problem today. I raised a ticket at 4.30 pm that remained unactioned at 7pm. At 7pm I posted to this forum, and got a reply from the PN Comms team 14 minutes later saying that my problem had been resolved as a result of my posting.

Now, I'm pleased to get the problem resolved (although it would have been better not to have experienced it in the first place) but if it is more efficient to post to the community support forum than raise a ticket, what's the point of the ticket rasing process? Perhaps it would be a better strategy if PN put more resources into resolving ticketsHuh
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

One of the jobs of the Comms Team is to look out for service issues and to raise them as appropriate, it can sometimes be the case that we'll spot things before the support team do just because we can pick up a pattern easier as people post here or elsewhere or a post here is the same as calls and tickets.

The particular issue that you were seeing was something that one of my colleagues in the CSC had just asked me about when I read your post so was concerned that it might be issue affecting lots of customers, fortunately the agent in question was actually referring to your ticket rather than someone else and as I could easily fix it I did and replied to the ticket, had I not my colleague would have fixed it about 30 seconds later.
SCookie
Grafter

OK. Sounds like this is an example of the system working well then! Cheers!