cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Websites

N/A

Customer Websites

I've just done a random scan through the customer website listings and noticed that although these sites can be "rated", none of them have been.

Has anyone's site got a rating? Does anyone care?

What's interesting is that it is necessary to login in order to view the listings. I can understand this for administration but this prevents non customers of plusnet from viewing the lists?

Is there not a way of making more of customer websites? Otherwise having this feature in the portal seems somewhat a little pointless to me.

How about adding the ability to search customer websites from the search drop down list on the portal for a start?

Gav
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Customer Websites

> I've just done a random scan through the customer website listings and noticed that although these sites can be "rated", none of them have been.
>
> Has anyone's site got a rating? Does anyone care?
>
> What's interesting is that it is necessary to login in order to view the listings. I can understand this for administration but this prevents non customers of plusnet from viewing the lists?
>
> Is there not a way of making more of customer websites? Otherwise having this feature in the portal seems somewhat a little pointless to me.
>
> How about adding the ability to search customer websites from the search drop down list on the portal for a start?
>

Hi Gav,

This does seem a little strange, I will pass on an idea to have this changed for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----