cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

N/A

Customer Support

Is it just me who thinks that the "Customer Service", and I use the term very loosely, from Force9 has a tendency to suck? Well, at least from some support personel it does.
Over the last three days I've spent sometime and a large number of questions and answers in an effort to get Force 9 to remove their "enforced" email userbane (oops I mean username) "postmaster". Since they cocked up on the security front all my spam comes by this route and they cannot see the sense in either removing it or giving the option to rename it! Doh, Homer Simpson is alive and working for Force 9!

P.S. To be fair, some of the support guys have been, or have tried to be, very helpful but since Force 9 seems to be ignoring my please to kill "postmaster" I am looking for a new ISP>
1 REPLY
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Customer Support

Hi,

Looking at the mailboxes it looks like the postmaster address has now been blackholed, I've tried sending it a mail but it doesn't seem to have arrived. Let me know if it does arrive and I can look into it. There's a limitation in the mail platform that can cause this not to work because it's set up so that postmaster should always exist but we are going to change this to make it easier to switch off, along with mail sent to username@username...