cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Telephone Waiting Times

LiamM
Grafter

I have always thought that it's very nice that you're able to get through to Plusnet quickly, without having to queue for long at all.

But recently, and it seems since the move to Internet House from Technology Building, I have not made one phone call to the CSC where I havent queued for more than 10 minutes.

10 Minutes is quite unacceptable in my opinon. I know other ISPs support is not as good, but I never normally queue for long when I have to contact other ISPs on the off chance.

And the info on the Customer Support Statistics page never reflects what I find the true waiting time to be. I actually queued for 24 minutes tonight to get through... this was whilst at one of my referrals houses, who i had assured you offered great telephone support to.

Any reasons for these delays?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Have you checked the service status, Link
If they've had problems with their phones, I would have expected a backlog.
Longest I've ever waited is a couple of minutes.

[Moderator's note by Liam Martin (martinfamily): Truncated long link as it was stretching the page width.]
csogilvie
Grafter

There's been no problems with the phones today that I've noticed on Service Status
N/A

No sorry - its me being tick - never did get used to dates after the millenium Smiley