cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Statistics

long-gone
Grafter

I logged into the portal to see if there were any clarifications to previous clarifications, and I noticed this:
---------------------------------------------
"Maintaining high-quality customer support is extremely important to us, as these statistics show.

Calls to the Customer Support Centre

Real-time call statistics
12/04/2006 16:22:30
Calls waiting 22
Longest call waiting 01:01:58
Average answer time 00:03:09
Updates every 30 seconds.

The volume of calls to the Customer Support Centre varies at different times of the day. We use this information to ensure we have enough support staff at all times. "
----------------------------------------
Don't you feel sorry for that poor guy who has been waiting 1 hour 1 minute and 58 seconds just for someone to answer the phone Huh

The statistics clearly show that the CSC does not "have enough support staff at all times" and it makes you wonder about their statement "Maintaining high-quality customer support is extremely important to us, as these statistics show. "
9 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

The figures shown there are a bit of a spike, as normally the wait time is kept within reasonable levels. Though this is something that we're aware of, and something that we're working to resolve. With any queue system there's always going to be a chance that someone is waiting far longer than anyone would like, especially during extreamly busy times such as today.
N/A

What makes today so special ?
N/A

Last time I rang CS I had an automaton estimate the waing time as 15m;
35m later I got to speak with someone (who was very helpful)
JonathanW
Grafter

Nothing in particular, the CSC has been rather busy today that's all.
N/A

Its getting solved mate, but by the introducition of a 50p/minute telephone line.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

We've got a batch of new agents just trained up and starting to take calls so that should bring the call wait times down as we can handle more calls. The support evolution information we posted earlier in the week will also help to bring the wait times down further by encouraging of the use of the ticket system and other online help so that the more critical issues come through the phone system and people don't see the long wait times.
N/A

It's all very well moving people onto the ticketing system if the tickets were answered in a timely fashion.
My current one took over 12 hours before the first reply (which had nothing to do with the question).
avalon
Grafter

All the punters requesting MACs to move to CPW without reading the small print. :lol:
N/A

Phone Calls and Support Tickets are being answered abysmally slowly by a team many of whom are barely capable of tying their own shoelaces let alone giving support. If you can get someone to actually answer the question you have posed, without replying in an unclear incoherent manner, then you are very lucky.