cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services Manager

N/A

Given what has happened over the past few months and in particular in the last 24 hours, do you think Plus Net need to get a new Customer Service Manager as Customer relations appear to be at an all time low?
11 REPLIES
N/A

What happened to my poll?
LiamM
Grafter

Try creating another thread with it and I'll delete this one.
N/A

I'd guess PN happened to it - I'd get ready for a phone call Wink
LiamM
Grafter

I can see it now.
N/A

I have editted the first message and put it back!

Sorry for the duplicates -it seems to have put the old options back as well
N/A

Are you saying the present one needs to get the AXE :lol:
N/A

Yes, lets make him resign...

Oh, wait. No, then someone new with no clue as to the current policies and procedures or the needs of its users can take over. What a great idea :roll:

It's the whole Metropolitan Police thing again...

Getting rid of someone is often good, but isn't always. I'm sure if the customer service manager of PlusNet was able to do more for us, then they would. I bet his hands are tied by those higher up Wink
N/A

who is the customer services manager? bin laden? adolf hitler? pol pot?
N/A

Please refrain from personal isults.

It's not big, it's not clever and is far from inside the forum rules.
N/A

Are you guys at Plus net not seeing a common theme here. Your customers are very dissatisfied with the level of service. It is becoming very clear that you are just unable to cope. You don't know how to apologise and you constantly blame someone else. I for one am becoming increasingly furious with the inability to get any response or action on what is required. I am an independant consultant and you were recommended by me to many clients. Your distinct reduction of service quality directly effects me. Come on sort it out!!!!!!! Evil
N/A

I think they will start to care when people don't sign up to the new T&C's and they find the customer base shrinks to 2004 levels.