cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

N/A

Customer Service

I have now been a customer for 1 month and although intial problems with automated systems caused a delay in getting my ADSL acount active followed by a number of technical problems all solved with a bit of fiddling and phoning

I am please to say i have now been connected for over a day with no drop out no speed problems.

So may I say WOW !!! its nice to deal with a company that believes in customer service and follows through with the goods.

I have tryed to cancel my other ISP account but they auto respond with we will contact you in 24hrs and guess what 1 month later nout !!!! I will now stop payment that will get their attention :lol and take great pleasure in saying get stuffed Plusnet ROCK

Keep up the good work chaps and chapesses I will most definatly be recomending you to my friends ,family and well anyone that aint on my ADSL line :lol got ta keep the contention ratios in check >:>

3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Customer Service

Hi,

I am glad that your ADSL connection is up and running, and with the new central pipe in aswell I hope that everything continues well.

If you have any further problems don't hesitate to contact us anytime of the day or night!

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----
N/A

Hi

Message for Mike in Support, the ADSL connectivity issue has now resolved. All of a sudden came back to life. Anything to do with this new pipe business?
N/A

Good Morning,

I have told Mike that you have managed to get on now.

If you suddenly bounced back this morning there is a chance that the new central pipe solved the problems you were having previously.

I hope that the good results continue!!

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----