cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service.

N/A

Customer Service.

Having never had reason to call Customer Service I guessed all the complaints on here were just bad luck. Wrong! My broadband connection has now been off for 8 days. How do I get Customer Service interested in doing as their name suggests? There is a 1 hour wait on the phone, the portal is almost unusable on a dial up modem and tickets go unanswered for days. Please someone pick up my problem and tell me whats wrong and how long its likely before I get the connection back.
3 REPLIES
astarsolutions
Grafter

Customer Service.

Have you started the faults process yet?
http://faults.f9.net.uk
N/A

Customer Service.

the message warns of an hour delay, but it usually around 45 mins. Stick with it as it usually gets the ball rolling but be prepared for a wait and be prepared to get on the phone daily to keep chasing someone up as well.
N/A

Customer Service.

Tnx for the advice.

Have had a fault logged since last Wednesday and this afternoon I was pleased to hear the wait was only 10 minutes... I gave up after 40. The messages on the phone say press one to leave a message, even that doesn't work! I'm prepared to pay the premium phone call costs but that has been switched off. I just want to know what is happening, I'm thinking about moving elsewhere if this isn't sorted in the next day or so, anyone any recomendations?

Anyone at force9 towers listening or is it just tumbleweed blowing through your office?