cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

angelaandken
Dabbler

Customer Service

This is just to say a big thankyou to th p.net team.Recentley had problems, phoned up and got someone too talk to straight away. After trying his suggestion still no joy. Phoned again still got an answer straight away. The suggestion was I needed new modem so I went and bought one.
Guess what!! still no joy so rung again.
This time after trying numerous opptions it was suggested i take off my norton and zone alarm as he told me there had been problems with a recent update. Did this and bingo it worked. After all that I would like to thank the nice young men fron Plus Net for being so patient and talking me through everything. This is how I remember your customer service from when I first started. The only problem is I have had to come on to this site to sing your praises, so hopefully you read it
Thanks
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Customer Service

I've moved this to community support where it's more likely to be seen by one of the PlusNet guys who'll I'm sure will pass your feedback on Smiley

It's nice to see posts like this once in a while - especially after the bad patch support went through last year Smiley
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

Customer Service

Great to hear that we could help, I'll pass the feedback on to the CSC team.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Community Veteran

Customer Service

Welcome to the boards Chris Smiley
gary
Grafter

Customer Service

Magic! Stayed tuned... Cheesy