cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service targets leading to poor customer service

N/A

Hi guys,

I am writing to say in my opinion the targets you are striving to achieve - answering tickets as quickly as possible - is leading to terrible customer service.

Please let your frontline guys take longer on each ticket and to actually look into the issue raised and give a satisfactory answer.

At the moment I have to bounce a ticket back to you about 3 times before it gets passed to someone with the knowledge to actually address the issue that has been raised.

Yours,
Chris
3 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 70

Hi Chris,

This is certainly not how we train recruits. We expect all our support staff to ensure tickets are answered comprehensively and the onus is on asking if a particular member of staff is unsure about anything (we do have a lot of new starters at the moment). We do appreciate feedback, and if you can post some ticket numbers then I'd be more than happy to have a look into things.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

(we do have a lot of new starters at the moment).

that might be true Bob, but the customer is not concerned about if you have new starters, problems with your network, etc, etc. All they want is a satisfactory result to the fault/query they have logged.

If your new starters aren't able to deal with the problem, then surely they should speak to a team leader or backline support for further help and advice.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

All of our new starters are encoraged to see an escalations or comms agent if they are not able to deal with a particular issue.

Although we like tickets to be responded to quickly, we also monitor the quality of tickets continuously and strive to provide the best support that we can.