cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Failure?

N/A

Customer Service Failure?

The message under this text was posted on the ISP Review forum at 01.26 pm today. Plusnet's newslettter was published some 7 hours later. I seriously think that this news warranted inclusion into the newsletter and IMHO (and no I'm not shouting just emphasising my point) was much more valuable to Plusnet's "bread & butter" customers than some sales spiel about adsl for business use. Yet again I publicly hail plusnet as an excellent isp but this is the area within customer service that needs most improvement, again just my opinion. Any comments from the pusnet family members?
PS: Message to Ian 2 out of 3 capitals in your name,,,I guess you're still getting to grips with the new keyboard eh,, or were you raising your voice but not quite shouting!!!
Regards,
Mark.

Ian Wild
Member # 3824
Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2001 01:26 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just thought it might be worthwhile adding to this thread that the tarpitting limit has now been raised to 20 mails per envolope before tarpitting kicks in. We will be monitoring for any impact of this and will be continuing our review of the overall mail service.
Best Wises,
IAn

2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Customer Service Failure?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting. I will attempt to find out why this information was not included in the news letter for you.

Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen.....................................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............................@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------------+
N/A

RE: Customer Service Failure?

Thanks Chris, I await your reply.

--
Regards,