Did you mean: 

Customer Satisfaction

N/A

Customer Satisfaction

Please vote so Plusnet has a benchmark for user satisfaction
9 REPLIES
N/A

Customer Satisfaction

Currently the poll is showing what I thought. Users are happy with the service, just a question mark over CS.
N/A

Customer Satisfaction

CS is a joke within this company.

It doesn't matter what announcements or how many are made, don't tell your customers about what your going to do, tell us what has been done to improve CS.

I work in the industry, improvment in CS is what I do. My dealings so far with plusnet, indicate several changes could be made immediately and would make small but massive improvements.

1, Don't let everybody & anybody respond to tickets, have a dedicated team set 6, aside to deal with them. Having a dedicated team dealing with tickets for technical, billing & general is far easier, a team of 10/15 would manage this far better & faster.

2, Dedicated team for answering tickets would ensure the tickets where dealt with in a profesional manner and not just garbage, they would alo be directed to the relevant department.

3, Improve the communication within the company and policy's / procedures, disputed payments, check account, issued found rectify and respond to customer with resolution. No issue found, have billing/accounts team check, fault found, fix, no fault found, rspond and ask for further details if required.

4, Set a day aside each week, where line managers spend it with the CSC's, sitting listening to calls find out whats happening on the calls and what the issues are. Have a central mailbox, where CSC's can email and raise suggestions or advise when something is not working and suggest improvements.

5, Do the simple things better and watch the improvements unfold, call handling reduces, AHT (average handling time) reduces, PCA/PCA30 (percentage of calls answered) improves over time.

Having a better idea of whats happening on the frontline make things tick a lot better, CSC's agents are the people to ask, CSC's are the people to tell you what training they need too improve.

This sounds corny, but the use of positive words when handling calls with customers works tremendously well, such as thanks, fantastic, excellent. This works superbly when combined with more knowledgable people & better trained people.
N/A

Customer Satisfaction

you havent got the right options in here - its a pathetic poll

where's the option unhappy with everything, want a bigger quota but can't be bothered to move
FooAtari
Grafter

Customer Satisfaction

4, Set a day aside each week, where line managers spend it with the CSC's, sitting listening to calls find out whats happening on the calls and what the issues are. Have a central mailbox, where CSC's can email and raise suggestions or advise when something is not working and suggest improvements.

Having a better idea of whats happening on the frontline make things tick a lot better, CSC's agents are the people to ask, CSC's are the people to tell you what training they need too improve.

I pretty much agree with what you are saying, but there is little to chance of the above happening if you ask me.

I used to work in a call centre and managers listened to calls for two reason.

1. If it was being escalated

2. To monitor how the agents handled the call, and to give the agents feedback on this. No one else was told of any problems.

And thats what the problem is, people above think they know better, and wont listen to those on the front line...
N/A

Customer Satisfaction

It works elsewhere & extremely well, and irons out small issues (scuh as multiple email when one could be sent, repeat issue generating calls).

Another idea which would be easy for Plusnet to intergrate, is a CCDC (customer call data capture) - each time the operator receives a call from a customer, it is logged onto the customers acc, and the nature of the call onto the CCDC.

This is then collated and gives a far greater idea as to what types of calls are being received into the centre & whats generating the most calls.
Grff
Grafter

Customer Satisfaction

I voted in the poll based on recent dealings with CS.

Basically wanted to upgrade from my dial-up account to BB Premier, but couldn't as the upgrade process said "number not found in database" when I typed in my newly activated BT number. (old BT line, new number after moving house)

Rang CS and sat on hold for 35 minutes (10 mins according to the recorded msg) to be told by the guy to go online and raise a ticket for a manual order.
:roll: Why couldn't they kick off the upgrade process on the phone?

Anyway, great service when it's working Cheesy , acouple with naff CS so far :? It even took nearly two days to answer a general question via the ticket system last week too.
N/A

Customer Satisfaction

they won't take broadband orders over the phone.

I assume you'd be even more unhappy if a typo by someone at plusnet caused a two week delay with your broadband provision. Plusnet of course have to consider the cost of such a mistake to themselves. One error in provisioning wipes out the point of having you as a customer (£47 to correct the error).
N/A

Customer Satisfaction

I fully understand why PN for new accounts do not take orders over the phone, mainly because of confirmation acceptance of T&C's as this remove the cost of sending out paper copies etc.

But in the above case as a manual ticket/order was the way forward I cannot see why the CS agent could not have raised the ticket and passed it back to the user to verify the details. If this had happened then the user would have went away feeling the CS was helpful instead of being unhappy with the experience.

Perhaps nowadays we rely on automated systems too much and have lost the flexibility of the human touch. :!:
Grff
Grafter

Customer Satisfaction

I agree on that.

Sounded like the guy wasn't too interested and just wanted me off the phone. It may not have been the case, but that's how it came across.