cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Feedback

Frogger
Grafter

Customer Feedback

From what is now called....Community Support Forum entitled.. Welcome to Customer Feedback Forum.

Customer feedback is very important to us, and we welcome all of it – good and bad. The support team are on hand in this forum to answer any of your queries, although we would ask that you checkout the Forum Guidelines before posting in any of our forums.

What has happened to Customer Feedback forum, perhaps F9 have become tired of the negative feedback received recently so you've decided to hide under a new name. Wink

Seriously.. I think this is a step backwards from the Open and Honest Approach I've had from F9 in the past. You'll be shutting the webcams off soon.
3 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Customer Feedback

Hi,

This isn't a change that has been made by Force9, its a change that has been carried out by the Admin staff on the forums.
N/A

Customer Feedback

S.E.P.
N/A

Re: Customer Feedback

From what is now called....Community Support Forum entitled.. Welcome to Customer Feedback Forum.

Customer feedback is very important to us, and we welcome all of it – good and bad. The support team are on hand in this forum to answer any of your queries, although we would ask that you checkout the Forum Guidelines before posting in any of our forums.

What has happened to Customer Feedback forum, perhaps F9 have become tired of the negative feedback received recently so you've decided to hide under a new name. Wink

Seriously.. I think this is a step backwards from the Open and Honest Approach I've had from F9 in the past. You'll be shutting the webcams off soon.

Hi, i welcome your comments on the changes made to the forum board. The changes where made with the help of the mods, not F9 (plusnet)

We hope it would allow new and exisiting customers to get better use out of the fourms.

Other reasons are stated in this post : http://portal.f9.net.uk/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6379

To keep this in one thread, i am closing this one.