cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Ballot?

N/A

Customer Ballot?

Do you think plusNet customers should be e-mailed asking if they are satisfied with the current service?

plz vote thanks
23 REPLIES
N/A

Customer Ballot?

Where's the "who cares I'm migrating!" option?
Community Veteran

Customer Ballot?

Whats wrong with emailing people? If they didn't they would be accused of not caring at all.

I don't think they should email people who have said they dont want marketting spam, but other than that, assuming the questionaire is fair and has enough options to guague opinion it sounds like a good idea for any organisation to do.
N/A

Customer Ballot?

I agree with fa55dsl and also plusnet would need to act on the results, otherwise it would be a pointless exercise.
N/A

Customer Ballot?

Whats wrong with emailing people? If they didn't they would be accused of not caring at all.

I don't think they should email people who have said they dont want marketting spam, but other than that, assuming the questionaire is fair and has enough options to guague opinion it sounds like a good idea for any organisation to do.

Can someone clarify the point of this poll?

fa55dsl seems to be defending the survey emails that have just been distributed but I assumed (probably wrongly) that the OP was drumming up support for a mass survey of PN customers to guage the level of satisfaction in the ISP.
N/A

Customer Ballot?

Money makes PlusNet's Broadband Go Round!
More Money or Happy Customers?
N/A

Customer Ballot?

I want a survey email - where is mine - Sad

Does it go like this?

Q1 Are you happy with the service?

What Service?

Q2 Are you annoyed that we switch your connection off at 12:30 every night?

Yup

Q3 Get over it!

I am.
N/A

Customer Ballot?

Yep and am encouraged that they are. I wasn't included in the sample. Shame, would like to have had my say.
N/A

Customer Ballot?

I'm sure Plusnet would email people with a survey if they thought it would bring them back any useful information, and I am sure they employ/consult people who adivse them about how to measure customer statisfaction.

It isn't as simple as doing a mass survey of the whole customer base as I doubt they would get a much useful information out of it. Nation survey companies don't ask every person in the land who they are going to vote for at the election, they ask a representive cross-section of the population and then apply those findings to the whole population. It doesn't seem very accurate but has been proven to work.

I think Plusnet are currently sending surveys to certain members, and I assume that this will be used to help measure customer statisfaction of certain areas of the product they offer.
N/A

Customer Ballot?

I still think they should ask people how things are after a month or two of joining.
shellsong
Grafter

Customer Ballot?

(edited to remove unnecessary quote)

--- and also after a month or two of a major change of T+Cs and/or service provision perhaps?
N/A

Customer Ballot?

I still think they should ask people how things are after a month or two of joining.

--- and also after a month or two of a major change of T+Cs and/or service provision perhaps?

Is quite likely they have but you just haven't been asked yourself., or no one on the forums has mentioned being asked.
N/A

Customer Ballot?

Or they just ask the ones who they give working connection too so it's always 100% positive results - Cheesy
N/A

Customer Ballot?

I believe you're talking cr... erm... nonsense, burtons1981
N/A

Customer Ballot?

I believe you're talking cr... erm... nonsense, burtons1981

What nonsense is that?

You are assuming that they haven't asked anyone out of over 100,000 members.