cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crippled speed

N/A

Crippled speed

I have tried to raise a ticket but nothing happens when i click the button so hope it can be answered here.

On 16/09/05 i got an email from plusnet informing me that i had gone over the fair usage limits, but no further action would be taken on this occasion, why then everytime i try and download anything before midnight am i lucky to get 1\4 of the speed i should do, after midnight the speed is what it should be, since this email i have kept under the limits and mostly downloaded after midnight, also just browsing the web is slow, so if there is a speed limit can it be removed .

the number on the service notice is S221511048
2 REPLIES
N/A

Crippled speed

it took me over 5 days to get a response from CS and then another 9 for them to do anything; so you're doing alright so far! Smiley
Community Veteran

Crippled speed

Make sure your pop-up blocker allows pop-ups on the PlusNet website as the ticket system uses a pop-up window when you click the new query button.

You need to aise this directly with PN. If you can't do it via a ticket then you need to ring them (number at bottom of page) and find out if your connection is being 'managed' during peak periods.