cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Cards detais

N/A

Credit Cards detais

My credit card was about to expire, I have a new one it's exaclty the same as the old one. Plusnet sends me endless email reminders, it directcs me to my accounts page everytime I log into the portal, it won't let me register the new one as it says it's invalid because the start date has not yet been reached. I have to wait until the date when my old one expires and my new one begins before I can update the details. Fine, I can live with that, what I find really irritating is the endless emails and forced redirection when I logon to the portal. Come on Plusnet it must be possible to allow someone to register a credit card that will become valid in the near future, if not then why not allow me to reply to your reminder emails saying thanks, I know my card will expire soon and I'll sort it as soon as your system allow me to. :x
3 REPLIES
prichardson
Grafter

Credit Cards detais

Hi,

You can indeed register details in this way.

The secondary payment card is designed exactly for this purpose (infact, it's the only reason the secondary payment card box exists).

As soon as you old card expires, the system moves the secondary card into the primary.

Kind Regards,
N/A

Credit Cards detais

maybe the words on the expiry emails that you send out should be clearer, I didn't want to add a second card, I just wanted to add the same card with a different expriy date. In addition to try out your sugesttion I've registered a mad eup card as a secondary card, I can't now delete it.
N/A

Credit Cards detais

Well you always get your replacment card sent to you days before the old one expires and all that is needed to be done is the dates changed.