cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy World

N/A

Crazy World

I have just been around to the in-laws to fit their new adsl router and what do I find they are 8mb connection with BT. They only pay £17.99 a month and I pay £41.99 something is seriously wrong.

Do PN have any time frame for business level upgrades.
5 REPLIES
___oDiN__
Grafter

Crazy World

is it a new install? if not what package are they on and when did they join plusnet?

i have a outstanding queiry on this too as my neighbour who pays less (bb+) and has been a member 1 1/2 yrs less than me has just been upgraded
N/A

Crazy World

They're with BT Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Crazy World

Raise a ticket asking why you haven't been upgraded yet.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Crazy World

Seems little point as I am sure they now have an automated response to such questions.
N/A

Crazy World

I left BT Yahoo to come to PN, due to a combination of unusable mailbox filled with spam, low speeds, unrealistic capping, and it cost more back when I joined PN.

If they hadn't have teamed with Yahoo I may have stayed. Especially as I may have been upgraded before now.
I've seen people with a billing date 2 days before mine who were maxed, and the queue will probably take a year or so at least ith moving goalposts and PAYG first. Probably the next idea is to upgrade new accounts first, reverse the original order.