cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracking speeds tonight!

N/A

Cracking speeds tonight!

I must be EXTRA jammy.

This new gradient malarky is just lovely.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Cracking speeds tonight!

My FTP is running at 1KB/s today Smiley for the third day day running.

Luckly only need to keep up with this shite for the the next 5 days as I've ordered my migration to Zen Smiley
N/A

Re: Cracking speeds tonight!

I must be EXTRA jammy.

This new gradient malarky is just lovely.

My line speed just about doubled last night.

Came home to complaints from my son that the Internet was not working and so reset the router.

Noticed a rather crisp response time so ran the speed test and nearly fell off my chair. 1.82 Mb ps. Unreal.

You can download from our servers at 282 KBs or something like that.

I thought my line was far too noisy for anying over a 1 meg service. Previous speed tests were giving a best of 960 Kb ps. Checking the router the noise isn't any better but it was still going twice as fast.

Can someone explained what has happened? Have BT or Plus Net done something radical?

Dave
N/A

Cracking speeds tonight!

Could it be, clownfish, that you are in an BT 8MB trials area and are seeing the benefits of last nights apparent change ? Ben's post on page 2 of am I seeing things refers.
N/A

Cracking speeds tonight!

Could it be, clownfish, that you are in an BT 8MB trials area and are seeing the benefits of last nights apparent change ? Ben's post on page 2 of am I seeing things refers.

I suppose I could be. I think my exchange is Chester South but am not entirely sure. Is there a list anywhere about which exchanges I have been changed?

I shall be checking the speeds again tonight to see what happens and make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Dave