cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone give Tiscalli a Poke (20119986)

N/A

Could someone have a peak at my ticket and give Tiscali a poke and see how there going with my 'Provisioning Issue'. Its very frustrating not to have any kind of ETA when I’m likely to get my broadband service back, and as this is not a fault but a provisioning issue, should it really be taking 12 days to reactivate my line (I’m confused to why it was deactivated in the first place) or is there something I’m missing.

I've got to say for the first couple of weeks I was very happy with my service, but after having problems and using the customer support system Plus.net have in place I’ve got to say I’m disappointed. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a quick response here, like I managed to get last time.

Anyway, would be appreciated if one of you customer support guys can look into this for me.

Cheers
6 REPLIES
N/A

Well tried to phone customer support to see if I could get someone to chase it up that way, but with the queue looking over an hour I gave up. Cry

Could someone take a look please?

Cheers
craigbrass
Grafter

Try calling 0845 140 0080. Wait time is about 10 mins which is *ok* I suppose.

With regards to giving Tiscali a poke, would a slap not be more in keeping with recent events Cheesy
N/A

(I’m confused to why it was deactivated in the first place)

I feel your pain! This seems to be exactly whats going on with mine at the moment! PN tried to blame BT for putting a cease on my PSTN line. I was calling them from it though so blatently not the case. It means that "somebody" has requested a cease on my ADSL on the line. Very fricking useful!

How on earth does something like this happen - it's crazy.
N/A

Try calling 0845 140 0080. Wait time is about 10 mins which is *ok* I suppose.

Unfortunatly thats the line I have been on hold for ages before. The hold time was quoted to be over an hour Sad Must be the time i'm ringing :s

How on earth does something like this happen - it's crazy.

I agree, and then when they appear to be doing nothing about it fast makes it even worst. Shame it seems they look at your ticket and random and then decided if they are gonna do anything about it and if your lucky a reponse. I do understand that problems cant be solved with a click of +nets or tiscalis fingers, but some communication would be great and make things a bit more bearable. Even if it was to say the problem wasnt solved, at least you would think someone was looking into your problem.

I've been without broadband now nearly a month, and the majority of responses i've got in tickets are 'we are esculating it to xxxx team now'. No, 'we think this may be the problem' or 'we hope to have this sorted in x days'

I was hoping one of the support guys that read this forum could have had a look as it seems to be the only way to get a response, I may have thought wrong SadSadSad

Cheers!?!
James
Grafter

Hi,

Sorry about the delay. I've asked MAndy to chase Tiscali about this.
N/A

Thanks James,

Much appreciated