cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuing problems?

Wordsmith
Grafter

Continuing problems?

For the first time since I joined PlusNet , first as a Dial Up subscriber and then on Broadband when it became available, I've begun to find the service less than it was.

I've been so satisfied, I've recommended several people, on grounds of value for money but more importantly, on grounds of exceptional service, both in terms of using the Internet and also Customer Service.

I don't think the latter has changed although you have to choose your time of day to get minimum waiting time.

Recently however, there do seem to have been more technical problems than before. Have any other long-time subscribers noticed this too?
5 REPLIES
N/A

Continuing problems?

this downturn was noticed by myself some time ago - sadly Sad
canford
Grafter

Continuing problems?

It does appear that the ethos of PlusNet has changed.

There was a time when PlusNet had, deservedly, an excellent reputation for service but, over the past 18 months or so, the emphasis has shifted to maximising profit. There is nothing wrong with this unless, and until, it comes at the cost of service to customers. It seems that PlusNet reached this stage some time ago and has subsequently gone from bad to worse. The least possible investment in infrastructure that can be got away with results, not surprisingly, in a rash of technical problems.

What a pity. Sad
N/A

Continuing problems?

It's probably not a change of ethos, but simply not the capacity to manage with its growth. I personally think they're not ready for the bigger market and should reflect on how to het their problems sorted out before they go on another marketing drive.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

Continuing problems?

They're ripe for a buy-out if you ask me
Wordsmith
Grafter

Continuing problems?

I agree Jaz.
After all, every company has to make a profit if they're to expand and improve and so far I've had no complaints about pricing - it's been very competitive and has reflected excellent value for money as well as offering good service.
The cheapest isn't always the best and PlusNet have always delivered what they've promised - up to now.

I do hope the problems are resolved - we women are well-known for not wanting to change our long-held loyalties Smiley (Not like shoes and handbags!)