cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Us

iashton
Grafter

Contact Us

I've recently joined PlusNet and am very impresssed with the Contact Us service. This is a vast improvement on my previous ISP (Nildram). I'd like to suggest that the link be 'promoted' to the left hand menu bar, under My Account. This would save me having to look for it and would also underline its importance in communicating with PlusNet.
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Contact Us

I totally agree though I think this hasbeen sugested before, maybe PN will listen one day :roll:
N/A

Contact Us

Actually it should be under communicate Wink

Ideally between Webmail and Discussion forums.

Alternatively add a new block at the botton of the screen called help and have the help link, contact us and usergroup tutorials as the child links.
LiamM
Grafter

Contact Us

The link used to be down the left hand side, and to service status to. For some reason when they redesigned the PN site last year, they scrapped those links and put them under Help.
Community Veteran

Contact Us

I can see why they are under help, but it would make them a lot easier to find if they wer put on the menus as well.
N/A

Contacts

Thats the problem when you have a company who sponsor Sheffield Wednesday, they are always likely to make silly mistakes!! Cheesy
Common sense is not used.
LiamM
Grafter

Contact Us

Hehe... nice little addition there. Welcome to the forums.
N/A

Contact Us

I would like to see it on the home page as a link as well - something like "an exsisting customer and need to contact us?"

This would make it quick and simple for customers to ask questions or report faults from any PC quickly.
Julie
Grafter

Contact Us

I would like to see a more realistic average closing time for the tickets.
This is not represented correctly at present , if Plusnet cannot show a more realistic closing time then they should not display it.
N/A

Contact Us

I would like to see the difference in closure times between tickets raised on the phone and those raised via contact us.

I suspect the only reason for the low average times is simple phone resolutions. I do hope also that the emails that are logged via the ticketing system etc don't get counted in the ticket open and close times!