cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Us Ticket / EMails

N/A

Just thought I'd check my PlusNet email today after a long time, and found that a large number of tickets/comments had been sent -- not a single one of which made it to my "official" contact e-mail address.

I thought that I get all communication at the address in my profile, not just the PlusNet one, which I don't use and therefore do not check on a regular basis?

The address in my profile is working fine, so that's not the problem.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

When you raise a ticket all reply's will go to your default email address, unless you change the notification address in the ticket email options.

Your forum profile is different from the ticket system.
N/A

Thanks Mark.

I was not talking about my forum profile, but my contact email address in the account settings.

So what you're saying is that if PlusNet decides to contact me (which was the case, I hadn't raised a ticket), all they do is email me at my PlusNet address, not the contact address in the account settings?
N/A

For normal contact info, such as billing reminders, product updates etc, your default postmaster acccount will be emailed as per the T&C's. However if you have nominated another address then it is normally cc'd.

If this is not happening with regular communications, then raise a ticket.

However all ticket replies will go to the address you nominate at the time of raising the ticket.