cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connections

N/A

Connections

I know you have had problems with friaco - and by the comments posted this is now resolved - so why cant i connect on the 0808 number - its no problem on the 0845 number - try 0808 and i get every excuse in the book - doesnt recognise my login name or password - not responding in a timely manner (how quaint)just plain not working so have you and bt made up your differences or not - or is it your name server - to confusing for me - i just want to hit the button and marvel at the pretty pictures. love to have a braodband connection - but i suppose the chances of BT or anyone else lugging a fancy new connection to the middle of rural gloucestershire is so remote that i had better just leave it as a dream. By the way did ispreview give you an award and then brutally snatch it away - get my problem fixed and i will go back to telling everyone that your the best thing since sliced bread.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Connections

I can confirm we do have a problem with the 0808 this evening which are engineers are currently resolving. Please bare with us while we sort this issue.

Kind regards

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support .................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----