cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection !!

N/A

Connection !!

Just a couple of queries with connection to yourselves.

1. I've been having a lot of problems with XP so i've gone back to Win ME. When in XP the ADSL got connected straight away, but with the ME i'm now waiting 1 min plus for it to be connected. Any reasons??

2.In the control panel I try to select Altacel Network Sys in the ADSL Head End but it always goes to Texas Instruments. This didnt happen in XP but now in ME?

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

ps Ive also noticed my upstream has dropped now!
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Connection !!

The upstream has deffitnely nose dived thats for sure

whats up plusnet ?

> Just a couple of queries with connection to yourselves.
>
> 1. I've been having a lot of problems with XP so i've gone back to Win ME. When in XP the ADSL got connected straight away, but with the ME i'm now waiting 1 min plus for it to be connected. Any reasons??
>
> 2.In the control panel I try to select Altacel Network Sys in the ADSL Head End but it always goes to Texas Instruments. This didnt happen in XP but now in ME?
>
> Any help would be appreciated thanks!
>
> ps Ive also noticed my upstream has dropped now!

N/A

Hi Stuart,

Please raise this via our 'Contact Us' system. Give us as much information about the problem as you can and we will investigate for you.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Just a few word...don't use ME it's one of the most unstable release's of windows as any computer person would say. Go back to XP and if you having probs with it send me an e-mail and i'll see if i can help you.

> Just a couple of queries with connection to yourselves.
>
> 1. I've been having a lot of problems with XP so i've gone back to Win ME. When in XP the ADSL got connected straight away, but with the ME i'm now waiting 1 min plus for it to be connected. Any reasons??
>
> 2.In the control panel I try to select Altacel Network Sys in the ADSL Head End but it always goes to Texas Instruments. This didnt happen in XP but now in ME?
>
> Any help would be appreciated thanks!
>
> ps Ive also noticed my upstream has dropped now!

--
Best Regards

Steven Brayley
N/A

Hi James,

If you are having problems with the time taken to authenticate please try changing the modulation from G.DMT to "Automatic,ANSI T1.413 i2 preffered " or "ANSI T1.413 i2" as we have had reports from some of our customers that this has resolved their problems of this nature.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +