cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection woes

N/A

Connection woes

Anyone else getting repeated timeouts when attempting to connect to the internet? I'm on Premier 2MB and lately I get so many timeouts its not even funny. I rarely ever had any problems, but just lately (last month or 2) it has been horrendous.

RANT

Of course when you try to call support, you are stuck in a queue and told that due to the continuing problems with PLUS's migrations, you could be waiting forever! Or at least that is how it seems to me at the moment.

And their recorded messages just seem to go on forever and wind me up!

The online fault checker is pretty useless when the 'fault' is that you cannot connect !

I have no problem sticking with an ISP that is having problems as long as you can still get to speak to someone - that way you at least know they are working on the problems. But when you are forever stuck in a queue it is time to consider moving on.

This is the reason I left my last ISP for PLUS and is the reason I am now seriously considering going elsewhere.

/RANT

Anyone else getting these problems?
2 REPLIES
N/A

Connection woes

Only a few times, like upto 30 - 40 minutes to connect, but it's rare as I leave the router switched on 24/7 and so the problems normally occur when I'm not near the PC, and is fine when I want to use it.
N/A

Connection woes

Yeah that sounds like the problem I am getting - 30 - 40 mins to connect. Sometimes not at all that day !

PLUS.net aren't being taken over by NTL are they ? :lol: