cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problem inquiry

N/A

Apologies if i've missed a thread or other page referring to this, but i've been unable to find it on my own means if so Shockedops: so feel free to link me to it if i've made a mistake Smiley

As of yesterday morning my router has been seeming to connecting as normal but unable to connect to any websites or download. I recieved an e-mail regarding an upgrade upto a possible 2Mb connection last week and there was no direct mention of downtime on my ADSL for this, so I wanted to make sure this was the case before I assume there is a problem and start contacting support over it Smiley
2 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

Any sort of upgrade of this nature shouldn't cause large ammounts of downtime, as it should just be a case of your connection dropping and then your modem/router picking it up again at the higher speed.

Though before you raise a ticket/call support, I'd suggest you check your firewall settings first, as there has be an occasional automatic update in the past that's caused some browsing issues. But if everything checks out, then contact the support staff and they'll help you further.
N/A

I've only just checked out the site for the same problem, but I've made no change to my service at all so it has to be a problem at the Plus Net end.