cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues

N/A

Connection issues

It seems to me that so many gamers are having these problems recently with PlusNet and no satisfactory answer is given by the technical support. However when someone complained about Webmail folders a PlusNet Comms Team member responds straight away and logs off. The last time I saw this kind of behaviour was when BT were singling out games players so they could encourage them to leave BT and go else where as they were seen as abusing the 24/7 service even though that's what they were paying for. This could only happen in the UK with the less than competent companies we have over here ripping us off.
1 REPLY
JonathanW
Grafter

Connection issues

Hi,

The games issues that some people are reporting are being looked at one a wider basis, which is why they don't always get an immediate response. Additionally, over the past ten minutes or so I have been busy investigating reports from a few forum users that certain sites were not working, an issue similar to those seen over the weekend with one of our transit partners. Though this seems to be returning to normal again, meaning I have time to respond to this.