cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection has died... worried about PNet response

churtonst31
Grafter

In common with the general flavour of tickets on this forum at the moment, I awoke this morning to a dead connection. I am on LLU on the Battersea exchange. The modem appears to synch but there is no internet connectivity.

Nothing has changed. My modem / router (zyxel 2602) is healthy.

I have left a message on the phone and raised a ticket through the wizard.

I am very afraid that nothing will happen for days, that I wont get any feed back and that I am destined to days (weeks?) of no connectivity. I work from home as a web developer. I've always been very happy with PN, but I am considering just getting my MAC code and buying a connection from someone else, since this is likely to be the quickest way to solve this problem, based on feedback on this board!

What's happening with my ticket?

PS - if I'd been able to speak to someone on the phone then I wouldn't be raising this (pointless) post here!
3 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi

I've raised your fault to our supplier for further action and resolution. We should have an update within 72 hours.
churtonst31
Grafter

Thanks Mand, I do appreciate that.

This is a general question to the forum, not to you, but am I alone in thinking that 72hours is an unacceptable length of time to wait for a report on a serious service issue like this?

I this means "working hours" it effectively means that the earliest I can expect to be back online is Wednesday 19th July. That will mean I have been 5 days without a connection. I don't want to get ahead of myself... but that's not cool!
N/A

Mand - any chance you could do the same for me (see me other post)?

Thanks