cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection drops at approx 01:40am

N/A

Recently I was moved to PlusNet's alternative broadband supplier (without having been consulted before they moved me). Now, recently, it seems that my connection drops every morning at about 01:40 or so, and does so quite frequently for about 20 minutes. Does anybody else experience this problem?
6 REPLIES
bluewhale
Rising Star

i get drops of the internet connection

but still sync'ed, happens every now and then, maybe once a day

not at definite times though...

usually comes back on after a short while
Grff
Grafter

same here, usually on a late evening. Works all day, then on an evening I can't get anything web wise. Seems to be fairly consistent round about the same time.

Router is still synced and has been for days, and I can still ping addresses fine, so wonder if there's still dns issues at particular times.
Grimbo
Grafter

I have the same problem... Happened at 2am on Thursday morning and at about 3am this morning.

Have a look around the forum... It is happenning to several people.
N/A

Have been experiencing exactly teh same problem - also around 1-2am in the morning - the rest of the time the service is intermittant, and now the speed has steadily dropped from a very stable 2MB service with BT to 1200kbps to now 200kbps!!!! - and yet CS want to close my open support tickets claiming there is nothing wrong! - unbelievable!
Rooster
Dabbler

My router shows the connection gets dropped every night as well around 12-1
Grimbo
Grafter

Well there does seem to be a pattern here!