cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Timing Out

N/A

Connection Timing Out

Hi All,
Could anyone help me, over the pass couple of days, when I try to connect to ADSL, the "dial up" when verifying the user name and password it times out many times before it connects. Is something wrong at my end or at +net’s end?

Cheers
Steve
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Connection Timing Out

Please ignore... I just been on customer support:-

ADSL Connection issues.
Dear Customers,

We are currently investigating problems with ADSL authentication. Our ADSL team our aware of this problem and are working hard to resolve it. Users will find they get to the authenticating username and password stage and then the connection fails.

We hope to have a resolution to this issue shortly and we will of course keep you updated.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind
Regards,

Customer Support
Grimbo
Grafter

This is a regular problem that seems to effect Plusnet/BT every three or four weeks and has done for years!
N/A

Hi,

The Service Status page has now been updated with the latest information we have received from BT.

Full details are in the Service Status, and we will update it when the problem is resolved.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----
N/A

This occurs most of the time.....It's something that I guess we have to just grin and bear until +Net sort it out...

Whilst on the subject of sorting things out, I am fed up of having to hang on the phone for almost an hour before you get to have a 2 minute conversation with Customer Services!!!

+Net GET IT SORTED!!!

> This is a regular problem that seems to effect Plusnet/BT every three or four weeks and has done for years!

N/A

> This occurs most of the time.....It's something that I guess we have to just grin and bear until +Net sort it out...
If BT have performed essential maintenance on their RADIUS server, it may well be because of bugs in their RADIUS server that this has happened in the past.
> Whilst on the subject of sorting things out, I am fed up of having to hang on the phone for almost an hour before you get to have a 2 minute conversation with Customer Services!!!

> +Net GET IT SORTED!!!
We are employing more staff to get the queue times down during peak periods, however please note that we are 24/7 and the wait times are much less later on.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----