cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Speed Is STILL Not Sorted

N/A

Problem being that when i connect i only get speeds of 1 meg. I have had the 2 meg speeds for about a year and since I had to reconnect it has been rubbish ! Phoned about 2 weeks ago and I was told it would be fine in about 4 days. My line stats are well capable of supporting the 2 meg (<35db) Also when the exchanges get updated will i get 8 meg speeds ? gave up phoning as i get told differnet things each time, get back soon Plusnet

Thanks Alan
4 REPLIES
N/A

Same here!

Was told by one CS rep that I would get an Ethernet router.

I did, then when that went faulty, the dolts sent me out a USB modem.

They still refuse to accept that I should have an Ethernet unit in its place and until they do, they arent getting either back!
JonathanW
Grafter

Actually, looking at your account, Alan, it would appear that there was an issue with the upgrade that you were told would take place. I've added further details to your account on a ticket to advise you what has happened.
N/A

Well what is this? because i was told nothing about my account !!! can u explain this issue, as i was on 2 meg before and now it is getting to the point that it aint worth gaming at times ! The details that you have addded ?
shellsong
Grafter

What are your present line stats? You mention 35dB which I assume is the downstream attenuation but what is the down SNR and at what router/modem reported speed?