cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Problems

N/A

Connection Problems

Yet again I have had ridiculous problems connecting tonight-1 and half hours!!! and then on extremely low speed. I raised this as an issue some days ago & Plus Net response was that they were aware of possible problems on Connect Lite & would be looking into on Tues 6/5. The situation has not changed-What is happening? I have been with Plus Net for over 18 mths and until recently was happy with the service but if I am unable to Connect what use is it.

Please advise if and when these connection problems will be sorted?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Connection Problems

> Yet again I have had ridiculous problems connecting tonight-1 and half hours!!! and then on extremely low speed. I raised this as an issue some days ago & Plus Net response was that they were aware of possible problems on Connect Lite & would be looking into on Tues 6/5. The situation has not changed-What is happening? I have been with Plus Net for over 18 mths and until recently was happy with the service but if I am unable to Connect what use is it.
>
> Please advise if and when these connection problems will be sorted?

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, as per our recent service status posting we added a significant number of extra dial ports recently. We are closely monitoring feedback from Connect users and further adjustments to how dial-ports are allocated may be made as necessary.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

> > Yet again I have had ridiculous problems connecting tonight-1 and half hours!!! and then on extremely low speed. I raised this as an issue some days ago & Plus Net response was that they were aware of possible problems on Connect Lite & would be looking into on Tues 6/5. The situation has not changed-What is happening? I have been with Plus Net for over 18 mths and until recently was happy with the service but if I am unable to Connect what use is it.
> >
> > Please advise if and when these connection problems will be sorted?
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the feedback, as per our recent service status posting we added a significant number of extra dial ports recently. We are closely monitoring feedback from Connect users and further adjustments to how dial-ports are allocated may be made as necessary.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rob
> --
> | Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support...................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
>
>
>
My question still remains unanswered. Quite clearly whatever action you have taken in the last week or so has not worked. Will it take me another hour and a half to connect tomorrow evening and in future?
N/A

Hi Phillip,

We are still waiting for feedback from our suppliers on this one. We are confident that all of our other products (Barring Lite and Biz Lite) are now performing very well and we have received nothing but praise about the service since the upgrade. We still have some concerns about the Lite services, and while they are still performing at a better than advertised contention we are working towards a solution to reduce the number of engaged tones some customers are experiancing.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support