cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Problems

N/A

Connection Problems

Still having problems connecting-half an hour to connect this afternoon. Have been with Pus Net since end of 2001 but recent connection service has been poor. This issue was raised ast week but I dont feel we have had a satisfactory response to what is being done to correct the problem. Please advise.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Connection Problems

Hi There,

Can you let us know what account type are you on?

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

> Hi There,
>
> Can you let us know what account type are you on?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support

Thanks for your quick reply. I am on the Connect lite £8.99pm package. I rarely use any more than 8 hours a week.
N/A

>> Thanks for your quick reply. I am on the Connect lite £8.99pm package. I rarely use any more than 8 hours a week.

Hi Phillip,

As I posted in reply to my last thread, we are still assessing the impact of the new ports on the Connect Lite and Biz Lite accounts. We have identified that there may be a problem, but are waiting on feedback from our suppliers. It will be Tuesday really beofre we have any more information about this.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
Barry_Doe
Grafter

> >> Thanks for your quick reply. I am on the Connect lite £8.99pm package. I rarely use any more than 8 hours a week.
>
> Hi Phillip,
>
> As I posted in reply to my last thread, we are still assessing the impact of the new ports on the Connect Lite and Biz Lite accounts. We have identified that there may be a problem, but are waiting on feedback from our suppliers. It will be Tuesday really beofre we have any more information about this.
>
> With Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support
>

I'm also on Connect Lite and have had a super 5 or 6 weeks without a single engaged tone until last week. I've now had about a hundred in the last week alone! I mentioned this to support saying it was obviously nothing to do with contention and thought they ought to know, but all I got was the usual almost-word-processed response saying it was contention and I should consider upgrading my account!

Barry Doe