cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Problem...Where was my call?!!

tcs2000
Grafter

I couldn't connect at all yesterday.Wondered if I'd had the dreaded "upgrade" attempted.
Phoned up to report the fault at 11:30am.
Waited 30 minutes in a queue and then could leave message.
Was informed I would get a call within 8 hours.NO CALL!
Now over 14 hours later still no call.
I have managed to get a connection back after a lot of hassle but with no thanks to Plusnet support.
Frankly I am pretty disgusted at what has happened. Evil
2 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you didn't receive the level of support that you and the majority of our customers expect. What you expect is at least the level that we want to give our customers. We want to get back to the levels of support that won us numerous Customer Service awards.

We are working increadibly hard to get back to those levels, but we realise it will not happen overnight and we would ask our customers to try and remain patient as we embark on the massive changes that the support centre is going through.

I fully appreciate that it does not help you right now to raise any issues/problems you may have.

All I can do is assure you that everyone in the company is working all hours possible to help our customers (be it working on Questions/Calls or fixing problems).

I am glad that your connection has returned.
Highlighted
tcs2000
Grafter

Yes it has returned but I am not in the room I want to be in with the PC!
I still have not received a call and doubt that I will.
Can you please tell me when I will be upgraded to 8mb?
This upgrade worries me a lot as I foresee problems (as others have experienced)...