cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect tariffs

N/A

Connect tariffs

I'm thinking of increasing my usage from lite to standard, but notice that the price has increased on each account. After looking at previous posts I see this is because you are now charging for a domain name at £2.00 per month. Does this mean that I will have to pay this extra charge even though I do not wish to use the domain name? Will it also mean that customers are charged for it if they choose to move from lite to standard and back, or can you confirm that existing customers will be on the same tariffs that existed when they signed?
Cheers
Gary Jones
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Connect tariffs

Hi Gary,

If you are currently on the £6.99 tarriff then you will continue at this rate until you decide to either upgrade or downgrade. If you require the domain name then you will have to upgrade to the new tarrif to take advantage of it. If you don't need the domain name then there is no reason to change accounts. If a customer upgrades from the £6.99 package to Standard and then for some reason wishes to move back then they will be placed on the new £8.99 package. If a customer such as yourself wishes to stay on the package with the tarrif they signed up with that is not a problem.

Regards
--
| Dean Wood..........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support Agent..............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the reply, but I may need to move to the standard package as I want more time on the internet. If, however, Plusnet insist on me paying the extra £2.00 for the domain name (which, by the way I already have gazjon.co.uk) then the cost is uncompetitive, and I may as well look to someone else who provides unlimited access for the same price as you charge for 40 hours per week. I don't wish to do this, as yor service(except for the glitches in the past week) has been excellent. But I, like everyone, want value for money.

Cheers

Gary Jones

> Hi Gary,
>
> If you are currently on the £6.99 tarriff then you will continue at this rate until you decide to either upgrade or downgrade. If you require the domain name then you will have to upgrade to the new tarrif to take advantage of it. If you don't need the domain name then there is no reason to change accounts. If a customer upgrades from the £6.99 package to Standard and then for some reason wishes to move back then they will be placed on the new £8.99 package. If a customer such as yourself wishes to stay on the package with the tarrif they signed up with that is not a problem.
>
>
> Regards
> --
> | Dean Wood..........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Customer Support Agent..............for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

> Hi Dean,
>
> Thanks for the reply, but I may need to move to the standard package as I want more time on the internet. If, however, Plusnet insist on me paying the extra £2.00 for the domain name (which, by the way I already have gazjon.co.uk) then the cost is uncompetitive, and I may as well look to someone else who provides unlimited access for the same price as you charge for 40 hours per week. I don't wish to do this, as yor service(except for the glitches in the past week) has been excellent. But I, like everyone, want value for money.
>
> Cheers
>
> Gary Jones
>
>
>
Dear Gary,

There has been no price increase to the Connect Standard account. It is still £14.99 per month and you would not be charged extra for having the domain on this account.

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------