cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations PN

N/A

Congratulations PN

After months of terrible speeds (100kbps) and a brief upgrade from BB+ to payg and back again speeds have finally improved (2000kbps peak). So congratulations PN keep heading in the right direction.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Congratulations PN

What did they do?

Or perhaps I have to go to PAYG and back? :?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Congratulations PN

Good to hear that the work we've been has seen an improvement.

There's been a number of things done, firstly we added an extra 310Mbps of capacity into the network about a week ago. and we've gradually been adjusting the balance on the network to allocate more bandwidth to Broadband Plus.

We still need to a bit more to get the network balanced better, there's a fairly even balance of customers across all the pipes but not quite the right balance (the new gateway has a larger number of customers that connect up for a short period mainly at peak than the others for example so has a lot less customers online off peak but a higher amount of gold traffic used at peak.

We're also continuing to work on the traffic management with little changes as well as the every day housekeeping to get everything right.
chippy
Dabbler

Congratulations PN

Well I went to PAYG and now it wont let me go back to BB+

Sad Sad
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Congratulations PN

Hi,

You can only make one account change per month so if you've only recently upgraded to PAYG wait until you've completed a month then you should be able to downgrade again.