Hi I currently subscribe to Broadband premier option 1 but am confused by the way the 15GB limit is managed, would it be possible for someone to answer the following questions?
- Is the limit 10GB or 15GB?
- After 10GB P2P is reduced very significantly, is gaming also affected in this way?
- Are users regularily allowed to go up to the 15GB limit or should they be aiming for the 10GB limit?
- Is it ok to occasionally go over the 15GB limit?
- Are off peak speeds affected if you have gone over 10GB and have your line limited to 2Mb
- Is it possible to buy more GB per month without upgrading to option 2 as faster speeds are not available on the line.