Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaining

N/A

Complaining

If you want to complain to people who may listen visit :-
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/

I had problem with my old mobile phone provider and they sorted it for me, got my last bill quashed.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Complaining

several times ive looked and thought should I shouldn't

Thanks for posting though, it shifted me to a 'I should'
N/A

Complaining

You should, both me and one of my mates have just posted a complaint. All you have to do is state the truth. DO IT
N/A

Complaining

Thanks for this. I have just filled it out. Just hope Plusnet get punished.
prichardson
Grafter

Complaining

Hi,

Both personal experiance and the experiance of those I have spoken to, suggest Ofcom may not deal with your complaint outright.

They would normaly just pass it to the ISP without chasing it up, or pass it back to the consumer saying they are not able to deal with it at this time.

Ofcom experiance many thousands of complaints, and they are only able to chase up on a small handfull of them.

As such, they have slowly worked on ideas to help the user get the problems resolved without Ofcom intervention. Be this the user getting the help they need on there own, or using a 3rd party arbitration system.

Ofcom set about requiring all ISPs to produce a manditory Code of Practice. It outlines the support services available, how to contact your provider and details of the ADRS (Alternate Dispute Resolution Scheme).

The PlusNet Code of Practice can be found here and include details of the ADRS we have with the ISPA (CISAS).

I would strongly advise reading through it, and going through that as a complainsts procedure, before contacting Ofcom. It would certainly allow Ofcom to take any complaint onboard, should it ever need to go to them after this process.

Kind Regards,
N/A

Complaining

or

everyone that reads this can complain and then offcom may just notice the fact they are getting many many many complaints about the totaly crap service provided by pissnet. dont try to get people to not complain by telling them offcom wont care, cos thats bollox, they will and they WILL take action if enough people complain about your shoddy network and the utter distane you treat the customers with.