cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Competition

N/A

Competition

I wonder if the price structure of PlusNet will be reviewed as and when the price of Broadband drops considerably, across the board ?
I know there are already ISPs already offering pretty cheap broadband, although reliability could be an issue with some of them.
5 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Competition

I personally don't know anyone who offers unlimited 2Mb for £14.99 with a Free Activation Deal.

Yes, OK, that service is traffic shaped, but for the average user thats no problem.

And what about a clean 2Mb unmetered connection for £21.99. Can anyone beat that?
N/A

Competition

Plus net genarally do with their residential BB offerings.

Comparing like for like, across the range they are hard to compete with.

They have been innovative in the past and I am sure they will continue to be.
N/A

Competition

I think you will be hard pushed to find a better deal than the £21.99 2Mb premier product.
Still seeing prices in the high £20's and £30's amongst the competition.
As long as you're on the right product at the correct price (not paying silly money for future speeds you can't get yet) I very much doubt it's worth looking elsewhere.
N/A

Competition

As long as you're on the right product at the correct price (not paying silly money for future speeds you can't get yet) I very much doubt it's worth looking elsewhere.

True, and I am more than happy with the service at present. I was looking more at the future.
What I wanted to know was, if the price of BB drops dramatically in the future, will Plusnet review their price structure, in order to remain competative, and not lose customers ?
chymorva
Grafter

Competition

What I wanted to know was, if the price of BB drops dramatically in the future, will Plusnet review their price structure, in order to remain competative, and not lose customers ?

Without a shadow of a doubt. Early this year I was paying £14.99 for 512k connection. As the prices dropped to £14.99 for 1st 1MB and then 2MB I changed to these products. I expect there will be changes ongoing for many months yet as the BB infrastructure improves, and PN, along with all the other ISPs, will keep reviewing their pricing structure.