cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation?

blaze30682
Grafter

Compensation?

is there any form of compensation plusnet offer due to the problems it is having at the min?

i.e.

option to leave with mac code and cancelled deferd fees

or

a reduction/no fee for 1 months internet.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Compensation?

Don't be silly!!!!!!!
N/A

Compensation?

And this is exactly ONE of the MANY cancelling my account with these guys.

Their customer service is a joke
blaze30682
Grafter

Compensation?

dosent matter to much anyway, i will be getting in touch with my families solicitor.

last time i had rubbish off plusnet this soon got things sorted.

p.s

i informed plusnet via ticket of my intentions last time and my problem got sorted pritty quickly.

i didnt even have to talk to the solicitor.
N/A

Use the www.claimmoneyonline.gov.uk website

You can sue plusnet online. for a fee of £30 (which gets added to the claim). The beauty of this system is that if plusnet don't defend the claim, judgement gets given against them, if they do defend the claim they have to argue the toss in your local court (costs them lots!!!) so an awful lot of online claims aren't defended and the claimant gets their dosh. i'm in the process of suing NTL - i'm expecting automatic judgement on Moday and then i send the bailifs in (costs another £55 - again added to the claim). You can see that if enough of us adopt these tactics plusnet might then offer some proper compensation to all of us! Of course if the people you're sueing ain't got any money then you'll be throwing good money after bad!
N/A

Compensation?

Url plz.