cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comms Team Availability for the Next Week- A response

N/A

So folks, if you thought CS didn't come here often enough before, chances are you won't see them again for a while!! Mind you though, I suppose all the usuals on the ADSL Guide will still get replies though!!

Business as usual for the F9 forum then!!

Mark
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi Mark,
Well they obvioulsy are not actioning anything, even if they are reading these forums and taking notes.
The support is still non existent and phones are still cutting everyone off etc.
They are too quick to blame BT for everything so BT are now responsible for the force9 portals and telephone support are they ?
No response on the portal or telephone says to me that force9 dont care about the users and cant be bothered to respond.
If majority of the issues are 100% BT then how long does it actually take to post on the portal for each user affected
"sorry about your line issues it is a BT problem we have a call open we will keep you informed"
Thats all the users want is to be informed of whats going on why their line is down or slow or erratic etc and kept up to dat on the resolution of the problem Do you think thats too much to ask of a support team ?

Jamie.
N/A

Hi folks,

Small comfort as it is, but some of us from the UserGroup will be keeping an eye on the various forums and are in a position to raise issues to the staff where necessary.

In addition, Mand is still about keeping a watchfull eye on things.

Not quite up to the skill or ability of the Comms Team, but we'll do our best. Smiley
N/A

HI i would just also like to say i and other memebers of force9 staff will be monitoring the forums i will do anything i can to answer your qeustions Smiley