cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clash of View my Usage and data transfer watch scripts...

N/A

Hi

There's an un-resolved problem between the View My Usage (VMU) and the Data Transfer Watch (DTW) scripts that keeps rearing it's ugly head at the start of ever billing month.

The two scripts clash; the clash of these two scripts can result in a PlusNet customer unable to gain access to the internet for as much as 48 hours. It seems to fluctuate each billing month depending on which CSC can be bothered to reset the account; last month it was DanD who manually reset my account.

I'm mid-way through my billing month and I'm concerned that I may have to endure the previous two months frustrating and costly PlusNet script clash in the forthcoming billing month.

Would PlusNet give me an assurance that this will not be the case when I start my next billing month please?

Thank you
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Did you claim compensation for the time you were forced to use dialup?

It might just concentrate their minds!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Did you claim compensation for the time you were forced to use dialup?

I asked for and received recompense, but it just about coved the amount in telephone calls I made to PlusNet. I only received that because Dan Dunford handled the manual reset and was so helpful.

I think that that's part of the problem; it takes a CS agent to leave his chair to re-set the script - I assume. On the two days I was without access to the internet not one of the CS agents who were on duty could be bothered even to answer my post, let alone sort my connection. I knew they were there because I could see their names at the bottom of the page and they were answering other posts.

TWO days that post and my tickets were ignored, hence this thread; trying to ensure that it never happens again.

Of course it will unless they sort out the clash of scripts! Sad